Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, April 25, 2005

Anti-Climactic Endings

Why is it that my last class ever as a law student was Income Tax? Couldn't it have been a class that I enjoy more like Freedom of Speech, Press, and Religion or even Criminal Procedure? Yet even those classes didn't light fire under me this semester. Perhaps I should have taken State & Local Government as governmental structures do fascinate me. It is the Josh Lyman in me.

Regardless I think this melancholy mood is simply due to the fact we go directly to finals and the aforementioned tax final is up front. I now have four and a half days to figure out the basics of Tax. 'D' is for diploma at this point.

Classes are over, but it is like getting a double. I still need two more bases till I get to score.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.