Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, April 22, 2005

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Monday is our last day of classes. We took Martin Luther King day off so we have to make up that Monday. This actually works in my favor a bit. Rumor has it some people aren't ready to leave school. I consider such people, if they actually exist, FREAKS! Spring Break of last year was when I reached official apathy. I learn more by doing and observing, not by reading books. That was how I had my previous career. I taught myself computers and to be honest I ended up being damn good at it. I miss doing things.

I wish I could express my thoughts on the matter, but right now I have too many. Suffice it to say, I'm ready to leave this place forever. I like the idea of having a law degree. I like the idea of working in certain areas of the law. I just can't stand law school. I haven't for over a year now. Welcome to law school folks, potentially the worst three years of your life.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.