Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Force Is With Us Today

I had to take a different route to school today. I went through downtown and the attendees to the Star Wars Celebration are out in force. Within a few blocks I saw a couple of Storm Troopers, several Jedi were walking into the White Castle (who knew The Force depended on Sliders), a cute 8 to 10 year old girl was in a Princess Leia outfit from the first movie complete with the honey bun hairdo. (I'm so glad the Britney Spears influence has not tainted this young one to wear the metallic bikini from Return of the Jedi which would have been creepy.)

At the law school I've seen a Sith walking by, a couple of Jedi, and a few Rebel pilots.

Oh how did these guys get here? Three guys are in complete Ghostbuster uniforms and two have the proton packs on their backs. Wrong movie guys!

I haven't seen Lord Vader yet, but I think we turn into him upon graduation. Or do we turn to the Dark Side upon passing the bar exam?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.