Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Getting Older Does Blow

While aging is a gradual process the body does unusual things suddenly to me. A muscle will ache after something that doesn't normally produce aches. My body will have a bad reaction to something I ate that never produced that reaction before. It seems I have less energy, though I can blame school for that one. (Of course I have a pleasantly tired feeling after today's 4 mile run. But that is a different kind of low energy.) Gray hairs, don't even get me started on that one. Thankfully no gray hairs on this head yet. I can't drink as much as I used to, though I think with enough practice I can rebuild my tolerance.

Youth is wasted on the young.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.