Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Silly MPRE People

I was completely confused when I received my MPRE test results in September. I couldn't tell if I passed or failed, and thought I had failed. I immediately went online and signed up for the MPRE test that is tomorrow. Later I discovered that my scaled score was passing. I attempted to cancel my registration and was informed that I couldn't get my money back. I wasn't happy with that, but I asked them to at least put my seat back up so someone else could take the exam. They couldn't do that either! Their advice was that since I didn't need to retake the exam I just don't need to show up. Okay fine, but about someone else who could have used my seat. Bad customer service!

PS: I better have passed the first time or I'll be mad.
PPS: To all those taking the cursed exam tomorrow GOOD LUCK! You will do well for I have faith in you.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.