Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Things You Shouldn't Do

Cell phones are so pervasive it's difficult to imagine that once upon a time we got along fine without them. However I think people forget that cell phone etiquette should be followed like turning off the cell phone when on a date. That isn't my #1 rule though. This is: NEVER ANSWER YOUR PHONE WHEN IN THE BATHROOM!

The guy, I didn't recognize so I'll assume a 1L (who are the scourge of the universe), actually answered while in the stall. Not only that, but he was appearantly finished with his business, flushed, walked out of the stall while telling the person who called him that "Yeah I'm in the bathroom now."

If someone calls me they can wait a few minutes and if I can call you I am more than willing to wait a few minutes. I don't need to know what that grunting sound is that I'm overhearing!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.