Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, November 05, 2004

Peaceful Places

What do you know that old Snapfish account came in handy! Pretty easy to link between Snapfish and Blogger. Now I won't continue thinking of their emails as spam. I would like to thank everyone who answered this question a few weeks ago. Your help was very much appreciated.

Now I can show pictures of my own creation; therefore avoiding potential copyright issues with snatching other people's pics. (I claim FAIR USE as my first line of defense if anyone wants to make a big deal of it.) I just need to remember to keep the file sizes down or the upload/downloads and repostings take forever! Good thing this place has a fat pipeline for data. It would take forever to do this at home.

On the River Rhine in Germany. The most peaceful day and a half I've had in years.


What I wish I was riding right now. The color is perfect no less.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.