Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, October 29, 2004

Naked Chicks In The Computer Lab

It must be a difference in cultures thing. In Europe two summers ago I learned how many things were different in France than here in the good ol' USA. Hey I was propositioned twice on the same street corner when going to the internet cafe. I assume China has cultural norms that are different than ours. That being said I'm just not ready to see Chinese bush on our monitors when I'm over by the lab printer reprinting a syllabus. Can you watch that stuff in the privacy of your own apartment please. Now I'm afraid of what else he could be doing over that as he is clearing his throat a lot and I'm not looking to see if he's okay. I'm just sayin'!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.