Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I Proved Gravity Again

Normally when I talk I am not nervous yet this time I was. I had no idea how this conversation would go and I was extremely nervous about it. Like most people I decided to lean against something. It is a weird psychological motion if you think about it, we attempt to gather strength through the strength and permanence of the object being leaned upon as if that object will support you through the discussion.

Did I mention the object of choice was a flimsy plastic shell that wouldn't support the weight of a toddler? I'm surprised I didn't fall in with the lid. Sometimes I wonder if the dream of a trial lawyer is such a good one for me.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.