Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, October 25, 2004

Commish Brian?

Item #3 on my To Do List was to call back the person who left me a message about working on Election Day. I am now a 'commissioner' and I have no idea what my duties will be nor where I will be working, but I assume all that will be in the letter being sent to me.

The only thing I know is this. 6am next Tuesday I'll be in the County Clerk's office with a bag full of absentee ballots for my polling place and a taxi will wisk me there. (Will a taxi wisk me back downtown so I can pick up the MGR that will have to be downtown somewhere for this?) Oh, and it appears that if there is some kind a dispute that requires reps from both parties I'm on of those persons, I think. It'll all be in the letter I hope!

Protector of Democracy Brian reporting for duty!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.