Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, October 22, 2004

Satan's Defeat

I have a problem with the World Series. The Boston Red Sox already defeated Satan. Therefore, I simply don't care about the World Series. I know some friends are Red Sox fans. I know some friends that are Cardinals fans. I just shrug my shoulders.

My problem is that I'm not a fan of baseball. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the sport. I like going to Victory Field to see a game with friends. When I've traveled I liked going to see a professional game. I'm just not a fan. My family wasn't into sports when I was growing up. I was never encouraged to try out for any little league teams and certain never played ball when I was older nor would I ever make a team due to my lack of athletic ability.

The only thing about baseball that I truly care about is George "I am the left hand of Satan" Steinbrenner being defeated, and that has already happened. Good luck to whichever team you prefer.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.