Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, October 22, 2004

Skull On A Stick!

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I think it harkens back to being a kid playing make believe when you get to dress up. You also get all the cool ghost stories this time of year. You can go to haunted houses and haunted hayrides (shaking the straw out of my hair is very funny to watch FYI).

Luckily we have lots of cool tours to see the good stuff with.
This Saturday has a tour through the haunted Hanna House and next week you have a few tours of Chatham-Arch/Lockerbie and some Underground Railroad sites. Who wants to go with me on any of these?

You have your traditional haunted houses where the minimum wage staff comes out and scares you.
Nightmare on Edgewood is a personal favorite of mine every time I go. In high school I was grabbed from behind there and it did spook me for a few seconds. When I realized it was 3 high school girls who grabbed onto the nearest guy they could find to protect them my mood improved greatly. My mood disappeared when I saw the look on my GF's face when I finally exited with all 3 on my arms. It wasn't my fault I swear J! Necropolis and Fright Manor sound good but I've never been to either before. Anyone want to go to any of these? It's not as much fun going by myself.

Then you have the costume parties. School will have one next Friday. I just need two more things and my costume will be set. I'm in a Halloween store today and I've come to the conclusion that as an adult I can truly appreciate the new costumes that are out now for other adults. Forget Victoria's Secret as some of those witch, sorceress, vampress, and she-devil costumes are just as...enticing. Come to the dark side, Brian. I couldn't resist when I saw it: skull on a stick! I should carry this around a lot. In school I can keep Chuck in line and out of school I can keep Stokes in line. At 5'4" this baby has some reach! (Random Thought: at 5'4" this thing is taller than most of the women I've dated. Yikes!)

Okay, who dares have some Halloween fun with me? To all the scary stuff we go!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.