Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, October 21, 2004

All Request Thursday

Yes, I am challenging you. I can talk about anything I want, and believe me I have topic ideas already. However I want to see what you got so I am challenging every visitor to come up with a post idea. You can post anonomously, psuedonaomously, or even tell us who you are.

Anything goes and I'll choose what I feel are the winners later today and write something on what you suggest. As intellectually opinionated and curious as this audience is this could be very interesting. Come on you peanut gallery, hit me with your best shot.

EDIT: Ohhhhh!!! I see Haloscan is having fits again. It will be difficult for you to suggest anything if the Comments aren't working. *sigh* Well, time to go workout. I want to see if I can get back to 2 miles after not doing anything for most of this semester. Yesterday was 1.5 miles before my ankle said BUG OFF!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.