Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Confessions Requestline

When I was a D.J. I liked getting requests from callers. It was sometimes a pain to find the song the caller wanted, but I got exposed to some interesting music.

Here's the deal. I'm going to be away from the internet for a good chunk of the day so you're going to make good use of that time. When I get back online, what do you want me to write about? What requests do you have for me? You come up with some suggestions and I'll pick one or two and write about them.

Just put your requests in the comments and let's see how much fun we can both have. Anything goes, just make sure I understand the request. Have fun readers.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.