Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Da Scoop!

Random thought from today: why is it that I spend 10 minutes with three women yesterday and learn more dish on my fellow classmates than I've learned in the entire two and a half previous years?

When it comes to gossip I'm never in any of the circles. Then again I really suspect that as a general rule men and women look at gossip in entirely different lights. He is dating her, she broke up with him, those two were at this club, etc, etc, etc. Things I never knew nor would have ever expected.

Makes me wonder if there is any gossip on me? Last time I was aware of any of my own gossip I was in high school and it was inaccurate no less.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.