Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Poll: New Confessions Motto?

I'm mulling changing the motto to Confessions. I do LOVE "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do" from Angel, but sometimes you just need to shake things up. I'm curious what opinions you have.

Here are potential candidates:
Without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we'd be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'd be truly dead.
- Angel from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. You can never go wrong with anything from Buffy or Angel.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the Men In Black are back to protect the world. When the enemy is near, the elite is here.
- Will Smith, Black Suits Comin' (Nod Your Head). Theme from Men In Black 2.

I am vengence. I am the night. I AM BATMAN! Damnit Alfred, quit letting chicks in the Batcave!
- Me, a punchline to one of my jokes.

Game over man!
- quote from Private Hudson (Bill Paxton) in Aliens.

Common Sense Is An Uncommon Virture.
- Me, you're heard me say it a million times.

You dare mock me!
You know me, of course I dare mock you!

- General Jack O'Neil Stargate SG-1

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.