Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, October 15, 2004

Sleeping In The Rain

A gentle rain is so peaceful. The gray skies and soft burble of the raindrops drown out the world. As long as you don't have to go anywhere or do anything at a certain time, isn't laying in bed between the twilight of awake and asleep a guilty, yet wonderful, pleasure?

I've been having only four to five hours of sleep a night this week (this semester). I deserved to sleep in a few extra hours today. I haven't felt this good in a long time. Now it is time to catch up on all the other things I've let slip by for such a long time. Right after my breakfast of Wisconsin provolone because I haven't gone to the grocery store in over a week and this is the only dairy product in my place.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.