Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Confessions Spokeswoman Tryouts

First, I would like to thank Energy Spatula for this idea. You're a genius!
Second, ES get well soon. Maybe you should just stay home today and avoid inflicting germ warfare on your classmates.
Third, you know the world is getting smaller when you're instant messaging someone and think that 2,000 miles is just down the road compared to some other online friends you have.
Fourth, good luck on your Cabana Boy tryouts ES. I think you can whip a 1L into shape.

Okay, here is the plan. Let's have "Reality Blogging (TM)" by having you, my faithful readers be in a contest. The working title is "Who Wants To Be A Spokeswoman" until I can think up something better. For those unaware I select a monthly spokeswoman for Confessions. Past winners have been Gillian Anderson, Amy Wynn Pastor, and currently Sasha Alexander. I know many of you are just as qualified as those past spokeswomen.

The rules are simple: you need to be female (Chuck no faking it again), and just write down in the Comments or email me why you deserve to be the next Confessions Spokeswoman. I'll figure out the rest of the contest rules later as I need to see how much interest there is.

The duties are simple, you're the public persona, the face of Confessions for the time period (normally for one month, but if you only want one week we can discuss it). There might be some travel to perform your duties, we'll see. This is hardly a ceremonial post as the spokeswoman needs to be intelligent and articulate with the crowds, hence the writing requirement. I need to see your words to know you.

Good luck to all the contestants!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.