Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The Last Classes

I have to schedule my classes for my last semester in a week or so. I'm not sure what I want/need to take. The school provides a list of classes that are recommended. They're your typical bar subject classes so I figure I should take those just so I have some familiarity with the material during BarBri review time. Looking the list I only need Income Tax and a business law class like Secured Transactions. The school suggests taking two of three business law classes and I had Sales during the summer. I should be okay with that. Law Review is an automatic, but after those three classes I just don't know.

I don't NEED any other classes. I will not be lacking credits for graduation. I wouldn't be full time (which is 12 credits I think), but because of all the summer classes I've had I won't run afoul of the ABA residency requirements. The extra time off can be useful for job search, pro bono work, possible part-time job, running a law society, and who knows what else.

However, I want to take something interesting. It will be my last chance to be exposed to some atypical area of law and to see my friends one last time. Does anyone have any ideas?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.