Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Personal Time

School runs my life whether I want it to or not. Hint: I don't want it to. For this year I have promised to devote some personal time for myself and to get to know my fellow travelers better. I'm doing this in several way.

First: the Inagural Official Cheesy Movie Night Swaree at my place next Friday night (Sept 10th). Since the email servers appear to be down right now I'll use Confessions for the initial invite. I haven't completed the entire invite list yet, but I'll let some of you know now: Julia (we'll have popcorn because you asked nicely), Fabulous Kelly P. (and hubby too), Kelly (if you feel the movies are something T. can handle feel free to bring T. as well), Chuck (bring the midori sours), Lawren (how is that real world now), and Run Over The Rabid Racoon Lady (why come up with comedy when I can listen to real life stories like that). I'll add a few more names later, but let me know sometime if you all want to come. I wonder which would be better: Val Kilmer Comedy Festival, Bruce Campbell Night, or It Must Be Weird Science Night?

Second: I decided to take the Mystery Class. I've been wanting to learn something for a year now and decided I'm going to try it out. Since I have no Thursday law classes I figured it was okay to take part of a night off of legal study to learn something interesting. If I had known there was a second class last night I would have brought more cash. I'm not going to tell you what Mystery Class is just yet, but you all know me well enough to know that I always try new and completely different things.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.