Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, August 27, 2004

1Ls Are The Scourge Of The Universe

It's a motto among several of my friends. I'm not certain who first said it (so I can't cite it sorry), but it has always seemed appropriate. Case in point: Wednesday was the first day of classes. Wednesday night I shut down the library as I've traditionally done (at least I was there solely for the internet connection instead of waist deep in cases) and the guy shutting down the library said, "Man these 1Ls are something else. We've already had some come in to get copies of the exams!"

If you're a first year and you are somehow already reading Confessions, please take this one piece of advice: IT WAS THE FIRST DAY YOU DUMBASS! Don't get the exams on the first day.

I have the feeling there are going to be some major characters in the new class. I'm so glad I won't have to deal with them at all.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.