Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Things That Are Cool Today

  1. Happy birthday Mom. I got her two tickets to see Norah Jones at Conseco Fieldhouse in November. If Dad or an aunt won't take her then I figure it's a show I'm willing to see as well.
  2. Had an interesting seminar at school on Surviving and Thriving As A New Lawyer. It was better than I anticipated.
  3. Saw JC today. I'm glad to have seen you for a minute even if I really didn't know what to say. I'm sorry about your loss. I wish I had words that would help you, but even I lack that power.
  4. At the end of the seminar I was presented a certificate of completion and a handshake by Supreme Court Justice Robert Rucker. I'm so glad I actually wore a shirt and tie today instead of shorts and a t-shirt. It just wouldn't have seemed right to be in a law-god's presence in typical student attire. This is why I love IU-Indy so much, the Supremes are here all the time and we get to interact with them a bit.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.