Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Real Health Insurance For School?

One of the more interesting emails of the day announced that we were switching health insurance carriers. I'm all for that. Last semester and over the summer I quickly discovered how bad our insurance was. It paid about a third of a trip to the ER. I guess I should be thankful it paid anything at all. I don't even want to think what would happen if I had something more serious such as breast cancer!

Let's see if there are any differences. Last years insurance was on a pamphlet. The carrier for this year has over 30 pages. Do more words make it better? I'm betting lawyers had something to do with this.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.