Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, August 30, 2004

Monday, Monday

Random thoughts on the worse day of the week.

The phone next to my bed has three settings for ring tones: Off, Low, Trumpets Heralding Doomsday. Guess which setting the phone was on at 2:43am? If it had been a friend or family member it wouldn't have been so bad, but wrong numbers are just...so wrong.

The longer I go to school at IUPUI, the worse the parking situation gets. 8:20 used to guarentee a parking spot next to school. I saw the five cars leaving the lot so I knew I should just look elsewhere. At least the garage by the Natatorium is pretty close, easy to get to, and had plenty of spaces. Besides, the morning walk does me good.

I feel sorry for the boneheads that try to get to class right on time. To be early is on time, to be early is on time.

On the plus side, having a few slices of catelope with my regular breakfest was a nice addition. Not all things on a Monday are bad. They are in season it appears.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.