Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Boneheads Are So Amusing

Is it wrong of me to enjoy watching stupidity in action? The school bus stopped and turned on the red lights. I was in the next lane and naturally stopped. Last time I checked my driver's license exam we were supposed to stop for the twinkies. Bonehead, who is right behind me, decides not to wait and pulls around me and the twinkie into the oncoming traffic lane. Bonehead won't be hit because the oncoming traffic has stopped. Darn, he would have deserved that. However, the first vehicle heading the line of stopped cars in the other lane is a plainly marked police car with the lightbar on top. As Bonehead drives past, Lawrence's finest lights up, cranks on the siren, and does an immediate U-turn.

Boneheads!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.