Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, September 10, 2004

What Was Wisconsin Thinking?

I just found out my friend, B, passed the Wisconsin bar exam. He'll get sworn in on Sept 28th. Nice going B! More lawyers are being created. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

On a related note I had a phone cell with CAG the other day. She took her third and final medical board exam a few weeks ago. CAG groused at me that lawyers only have to take the bar once, but doctors have to retake boards in 10 years. Sucks to be her I guess! Besides, people's lives aren't usually in a lawyer's hands so I prefer my doctors to have higher standards. It makes it easier to sue her ;-) She's also happy to be a full-fledged doctor and not a resident anymore.

It is refreshing to see good news for a change.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.