Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, September 06, 2004

How Many Is Too Many?

I'm knee deep in National Security law right now so no serious thoughts from me today. I've had a do-nothing experience since Thursday afternoon so don't feel too sorry for me as I actually study on Labor Day. I do want audience participation from you though.

In this weeks InTake magazine on page 59 it asks the following question, "In a person's lifetime, how many sexual partners is too many?"

Among the reader responses are numbers ranging from two to fifty and this interesting answer, "If you're married, then you should only have one. If not, then maybe 10 a month. Is that a lot?" Sir, based on that response I don't think you understood the question.

I wonder what answers will get posted here? Have fun :-)

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.