Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, August 07, 2004

I've Been Recalled

No I haven't been recalled like a Saturn Vue, but my summer job asked me if I would be willing to do a pilot project starting on Monday. It would only last two or three days, but I can use the money. I'm going to do it, but it going to conflict with my MPRE study time. I have a practice exam, and I have online access to the study aids the MPRE provides. I guess that'll have to do until I get downtown Thursday to see what study aids the Indy Bar Association has. Were those any good Fabulous Kelly P. and Amanda?

Sadly the legal ethics exam has the reputation for being not that hard. Although I wonder how difficult a time the unethical law students had with it?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.