Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Words To Remember

I feel this goes with the previous post as well.

I'm cleaning the condo and discovered a postcard in between some photo albums. It was from my June 2000 trip to the U.K. Eight days of London and Lock Ness in a whirlwind. It was the first time I had traveled abroad by myself and was, at the time, the best vacation I had ever had.

At the end of the trip I dropped a postcard into the mail from Heathrow Airport to myself. It is of a Scottish castle that I had not visited while I was in Inverness. It has a poignant reminder that perhaps we all should heed.

Now you have to go back and catch all that you missed.
Life is an adventure. Live it well.
Brian

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.