Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Happiness Is ...

NOT filling out paperwork for student organizations. Since I've having lunch with my treasurer and that person's signature is needed as well I might as well fill out the forms now.

I would rather study more for this cursed MPRE. I usually get the YES/NO part of the answer right, but sometimes the reasoning flubs me up. It would have helped if I still have my PR book with me so I could look at the rules, but I loaned it to a friend and she isn't coming back until classes start. Oh well.

EDIT:
Would lunch be at the Distillery, or The Rathskellar, or maybe Amici's, or perhaps some interesting bistro in Fletcher Place or Fountain Square? Nope, we had a 30 minute window of opportunity so it's either Taco Bell or Q'Doba! I found it highly amusing to explain Q'Doba to someone who simply hadn't been there before and also to a foreign L.L.M. student who had never seen a taco or burrito before. It was funny to relay the questions asked by the staff to both of them. You had to be there I guess.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.