Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Why I will NEVER be a corporate lawyer.

Business Associations II is proving to be a most difficult class. They say you didn't need BA I to take BA II, but sometimes I wonder. It actually isn't the law that is the problem, though I have problems with it. It is the fact patterns. Director of Business A forms Business B, which will be a shell company, to merge with Business C ... argh!!!!

I feel like I need an MBA to understand the business transactions that are the heart of these cases. At least when the prof goes over the case in class and explains the business part in real English, after several questions by classmates, then it makes a little more sense. On the plus side I don't appear to be the only one in class wondering WTF!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.