Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Tell Me What You Think

Let's see. I'll need 22 credits to graduate. In the Summer Session take Sales, and Business Associations II as they are both bar classes.
That would leave 18 credits left so I could do ONLY 9 credits in both fall and spring and be fine :)
Law Review is 1 credit and that is mandatory for me. Would be stupid to not continue to be on the law review.
Intellectual Property is 3 credits. I find the subject interesting and Prof. Crews is cool. Not a bar class though but oh well.
National Security and Foreign Relationsis also 3 credits. Once again a 'I wanna take' class and Prof. Bradford is cool. Once again not a bar class, but oh well.
Trusts and Estates with Prof. Katz. 4 credits and it is a bar class. Never had Prof. Katz before, but it's time to have some new professors in my career.

Okay, right there is 11 credits. But wait, there's more! Why am I this stupid to take even more classes?
The Program in Law & State Government is 3 credits. If I get a position I figure it will be very useful experience and I may work up a few contacts in state government. Experience and contacts are never a bad thing.
Okay that would still be 14 credits, with 3 actual classes. I'm used to 15 and 16 credit semesters with 5 - 6 classes.
However, I can be on the Client Counseling Competition Board for 1 credit. I get to help organize the CCC that will be running in the spring semester. I've been told it is the single easiest credit you can get in law school.
That could be 15 credits in one semester when I'll only need 18 to graduate at that point. I need this and I want this and suddenly I'm at a freaking full load!

Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'll only have 2 bar classes and law review for the spring. That should only be 7 credits. But Land Use sounds kind of interesting . . .

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.