Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I Can't Tell Which Is The Right Building.

Baby, if you've ever wondered,
Wondered what ever became of me.
I'm living on the air in Cincinnati,
Cincinnati WKRP.

Got kind of tired of packing and unpacking
Town to town - Up and down the dial.
Maybe you and me were never meant to be,
But, baby, think of me once in a while.
I'm at WKRP in Cincinnati

I realize it was only a TV show, but they showed a few key buildings in the credits and outdoor shoots. Then again the skyline has really changed since the late 70's. Perhaps the building has been demolished, or something new is blocking the view. Oh well it was only to amuse myself that I wanted to spot some Hollywood trivia. I'm easily amused.

If I spot a rerun I still love that show. It was pretty funny.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.