Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, August 07, 2006

Stupid Death Germ.

Over the past few days I've been fighting something, but today is the worst day so far. I feel fine for a time. I worked out this morning and had lunch with a friend. As soon as lunch was finished I felt as if the battery was yanked out of my back. Advil helps a bit, but I feel like I ran the mini-marathon again. I've had no go-go juice since lunch. Good night folks. Stay away from me in case I'm contagious.

8/8/2006 - The Morning After.
I know it is early August, but I put an extra blanket on the bed last night. The past few years I've adopted a burn the germs out of my body philosophy. It seems to help when I'm very sick. Last winter I had a cold and turned up the electric blanket overnight. The next morning I was soaked in sweat, but felt fine. I'm hoping the extra heat helped with whatever bug I've had the past few days.

Here's the funny thing: I have no real symptoms other than exhaustion and a major breakout of the sweats last night. I'm not coughing, sneezing, drooling, sniffling, or anything else associated with a cold or flu. I have energy until I work out. NOTE TO SELF: skip the workout today.

I hate days where nothing gets done. Yet I've been awake for 2 hours, had 2 cups of coffee, and I'm still tired. Tired, but not exhausted. I'll take the improvement. I'll take a nap and see if I feel better this afternoon.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.