Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

On The Road To Chicago...Maybe.

The Chicago Auto Show is starting this Friday. I'm seriously thinking of either going this weekend (11th/12th) or the following weekend (18th/19th). Anyway, if any Chicago area bloggers, of which there are a few, wish to get together for lunch, drinks, or dinner I would love to hear from you.

If you don't want to leave a comment, because I know some are annonymous bloggers and don't want your location disclosed just leave an email. If you want to go that route, Confessions does have an email account if you don't already have mine. It is theexhaustedmind at yahoo dot com. PLEASE add underscores between the words. Hopefully this spelling and format will prevent webbots from scanning the address and spamming me. I HATE spam. The sooner the President declares spamers to be a national security threat the better I'll feel.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.