Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, December 19, 2005

A Matter Of Small Importance.

I finished my Christmas shopping on Saturday. I even survived the hell that is the Hassleton Square Mall. A nice lady even let me get in line ahead of her because her "man" was still getting a few things.

Mom's presents are wrapped under my TV tray tree. Dad's presents are being shipped via UPS. I'm finished with over a week to spare for once. For those still needing to shop: suckers!

Now I need to come up with a Christmas card list and mail some out. Life is good this holiday season for once. The only thing that would make it better is an intelligent, attractive female companion, a good cigar and some scotch with ice. Okay a job interview could would make my day too.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.