Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Not Quite A Loser This Week

Week 12 results are in. This is my best week since Week 4. 5 out of 9 teams playing won. I would like to thank Washington State for winning the Apple Cup and FINALLY winning one PAC 10 game. Given the fact no one in the PAC 10 plays defense you would think Washington State would accidentally win one or two games in conference play. I also thank San Jose State for FINALLY winning one game in WAC play.

Next year I will make the time to research teams before picking them. I don't expect to win next year either, but getting smoked isn't fun. Week 13, Conference Championship Week and Bowl Games to go. Perhaps I can still pull out of last place?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.