Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Just Because Everyone Else Is Doing It Doesn't Mean You Should.

E. McPan, my normally good buddy, has tagged me for a meme. I hate tags. I hate chain letters. I'm a man full of hate. Let's just get used to that.

However I shall be nice (for once) and comply with the tag. I shall be mean in who I tag next though. Karmic balance must be maintained.
  1. Go into your archives.
  2. Find your 23rd post.
  3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
  4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
  5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.
"CHAMPIONS do not follow the convenient or easy way simply because it is the convenient or easy way."

I wasn't happy that day was I? You know I STILL get bills for that hospital visit. Our health care system is so screwed up.

My tagging victims are

Stag
Robin
Disoriented Express (pure mindlessness S you might enjoy)
The Disclaimer (at least you'll be forced to post something LOL)
Senor Pez

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.