Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Home Improvement

In the best Tim Allen tradition I purchased a gadget to make my life easier. It goes on the end of your garden hose to blast the leaves out of your gutter. Given the fact I can't recall the last time I cleaned the gutters around here I figured it was a good idea to. The only thing the water blaster did was get me incredibly wet.

So I get a plastic scooper to clean out the gutters the old fashioned way. I just dredge the leaves and decomposing junk onto the patio. Yeah it's been a few years since they've been cleaned. I use the power wand thing to rinse out the mud. I'm proud of the job and figure I'll rake the debris off the patio today when I get home from work.

I get home today and the gutters are completely full of new leaves. So is the patio. Sigh.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.