Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, November 04, 2005

Tailgating Chili Recipe

I'm going to try this out tomorrow and see if it is any good. I need one good thing to occur before we figure out a way to lose yet again. Bowl games, what's a bowl game?
  1. Two lbs of ground turkey. Normally ground beef is good, but I want to use up this frozen turkey I've had for some time now. Besides the turkey is healthier right? Cook it tonight so I don't have to mess with it in the morning.
  2. One tomato cut up. Never tried this part before.
  3. One onion cut up.
  4. Two 15 oz. cans of beans.
  5. Taco sauce.
  6. Some tobassco sauce.
  7. One packet of chili seasoning powder.
What do you think?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.