Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, November 28, 2005

My Spidy Sense Says

Stolen from Legal Quandary.

Okay so I'm like Spider-Man. I can dig that. He is the penultimate hero of the Marvel Universe. Note that Superman is a close second: the penultimate hero of the DC Universe. Combine both for the real world and does that make me the penultimate hero of the legal universe, the blogging universe, the substitute teacher universe, or at least anyone's point of view?

Heh no one probably looks up to me and I'm having a hard time remembering the last time I saved a damsel in distress. Bummer.

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
Spider-Man

90%
Superman

85%
Robin

64%
Green Lantern

60%
Batman

55%
Hulk

55%
Iron Man

55%
Supergirl

47%
Catwoman

45%
The Flash

35%
Wonder Woman

17%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.