Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I Care Not About An 0-5 Preseason

Oh yeah, the pros are kicking off as well. With the signing of run stopper Corey Simon can the Colts FINALLY get past the Patriots hump? I hope so. I hate New England almost as much as I hate Notre Dame.

A shame the game is on ESPN as I don't have cable! *deep sigh* GO HORSE!

EDIT: The local UPN affiliate tapped into the ESPN feed. I forgot the game WILL BE SHOWN ON TV one way or another. Some TV stations remember that not all of us have cable. Defense did a great job against Baltimore. I'll grant you the Raven's offense is anemic, but they didn't score until 13 seconds were left in the game. The missed field goals helped a lot as well. Still 3 picks is 3 picks including Cato June running one back for a TD. Payton Manning learned patience last year. He isn't trying to force the ball someplace it shouldn't go. Colts' offense was stymied the first half, but they made adjustments against a very strong Raven defense and finally scored.
24-7 victories don't look exciting, but a win is a win when you want home field during the xteen 2-0 victories if I have to.

The Road To The SuperBowl begins now.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.