Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SCIENCE!!!

Ahh...Devo, what a classic band. Devo has nothing to do with this post to be honest, but hey I like to throw in the occassional pop reference. I'm much like The Simpsons, Family Guy, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and Stargate SG-1 that way.

I guess my horrific performance Friday wasn't enough to fire me. I dealt with a fight, an injury, and a dodgeball game where the players decided to practice for New Orleans looting instead of sportsmanship. Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

Today, 6th grade science will be my job. Please let there be a detailed lesson plan! I keep thinking some obscure way to tie together law and education must exist. Sadly the only thing I've come up with is "When they get out of line you can't kick their butts no matter how badly they deserve it." Wait a second I did come up with another observation: third graders and some law students tend to use the same logic. That isn't good. Hopefully today will go well.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.