Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Water

I bet you didn't know your water heater, if electric, has two heating elements. One powerful element to heat the high quality H2O and a weaker element to keep the water tepid. Trust me on this, when the big element goes out you get the most tepid water imaginable. Washing the dishes isn't a problem, but showering since Saturday has proved annoying. I almost wish the water was cold instead of providing the tease of slight warmth.

I can always take a hot shower at the gym, but that isn't going work on days I sub (most days during the week). I realize many people are in far worse conditions so I feel petty feeling this way. However I just want a hot shower. Can I get a real paycheck soon? Can I get any paycheck soon?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.