Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The President Arrives Today

First, seeing Air Force One is always cool. Seeing Air Force One at the airport is even more cool.
Second, I know some people believe the President is an incompetent Satan don't like some of his policies, but I like to think his naysayers at least appreciate the fact that he is in town
speaking at a large cultural event with his theme of "ownership society" (a basic theme I subscribe to).

Mr. President, could we work on the national debt a bit? Oh yeah you had some good ideas about Social Security reform, but for whatever reason you didn't push the issue.
Now it languishes. I would like to retire before I die. I guess I'll need to invest more in my 401K and IRA.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.