Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Miscellaneous Stuff

ONE: If you prefer a more firm massage you simply have to let me know. I can always apply more pressure; however, I am not a mind reader.

ONE A (because it still deals with the first thought): Have you ever noticed that a true massage is truly best if the messagee is laying down? It never seems to work as well from a sitting position. Not that a massage in a sitting position is bad. It simply isn't optimal.

TWO: Who forgot to tell me that Battlestar Galactica has been shown on NBC during Saturdays? Oh well, I haven't been watching my TV in the first place.

TWO A: NBC really butchered the opening credits to get an extra 30 seconds of commercials in.

THREE: Next Friday will be the return of Must See TV. New seasons of Stargate, Atlantis, and BSG. Hey my brain will be fried from studying so taking the night off and being with someone that has cable TV will be a nice distraction. Richard Dean Anderson not coming back for the ninth season of Stargate is going to be so odd. However we do get Ben Browder and Claudia Black in return for a lack of RDA.

FOUR: my brain hurts from reading legal stuff. Bar review sucks. Can't we assume that if we graduated from a school that we are minimally competent?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.