Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, July 08, 2005

Friday Spies ©: We Are Really Reaching This Week

From the guys at BTQ:

1. Tropical Storm Cindy and Hurricane Dennis are causing trouble in the Southeast this week. Share a natural disaster story.

I'm more into the man-made disasters, but I'll give this a shot. A few years ago I was driving home from school one afternoon and the rain was horrible. The rain came down so heavy for a few seconds that I slowed way to about 15 mph and turned my hazzard lights on. What I didn't realize was the tornado that ripped up the entire east side of town was less than a mile from me at the time.

Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

2. What is your favorite work of art?

I may have to come back to this one.

3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle or the bottom?

From the bottom baby. You roll up the tube and keep sqeezing from the bottom.

4. What is your favorite "cult" film?

I love my cult films. I love LOTS of cult films, but Army of Darkness hands down. "...and this is my boomstick!"

5. Would you go into space if given the chance? Where would you go?

Hell yeah, light this candle and shoot me up! Anyplace is fine: the Moon, Mars, that planet where I am worshiped as a god for falling out of the sky. I'm cool with that.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.