Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Friday SpiesĀ© The 6 Days Late Edition

A few days late. Hey I've been busy!
1. What is the best thing about the city in which you live? What is the worst?

The best: it is revitalizing and becoming far more cosmopolitan. With a renewed since of history, a discovery of the arts and new people moving in this is becoming a very diverse area. New restarants, new festivals, new things to do all the time. I love it.

The worst: normally I like the conservative mindset of not falling for fads and taking time to think things through, but too many people take it to an extreme and fear change around here. The mentality is 'if it isn't my problem why should I do anything differently.' Damnit people we need a real public transportation system around here!

2. Describe an idea or invention of yours that you would like to see turned into reality.

I can't come up with an original idea, but I would love to see Faster Than Light travel. I want to go looking for aliens (preferably the friendly ones). If they aren't friendly I'm going to need big guns with lots of ammo.

3. Name an overrated author, musician, and movie. Name an underrated author, musician, and movie.

Overrated author: I haven't touched a non-textbook in years so I have no clue. I haven't been paying attention to the literary world at all. Sorry.
Overrated musician: Britney Spears, Miriah Carey, Celine Deon all rank at the top of my list.

Overrated movie: Titanic. I do like the movie, but the love story just seemed too forced to me.

Underrated author: same as the other category.
Underrated musician: Kenny Wayne Shepard. This kid knows how to play a guitar.
Underrated movie: After The Sunset. This movie should suck, but the lines between Woody Harrelson and Pierce Brosnan make this movie.

4. If your life were a sitcom slated to air in the fall, what would the show be called? Who would you cast in the starring role? And for extra credit, give us a brief treatment of the show.

'Masters of Mediocrity.' Ummm...maybe 'Fractured Realities?' Oh I like that one better because it reflects my life more accurately.


The show can follow the humorous parts of the different aspects of my life. The legal part is very different from the non-legal part, but insanity is everywhere ensuring good laughs. Show would be insane because it can be high minded ironic humor one episode, then blue collar burp jokes the next. I like the idea of John Goodman or Dan Ackroyd as they have the humor, but they're a tad too old for the part. I think Anthony Michael Hall will play me. Why? I just really like him. Gillian Anderson must be a co-star though.

5.
When is the fun supposed to start?

Not soon enough!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.