Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Are I Educated?

Sadly this sounds about right. I've been infected with Computer Techese. That kills standard English over time. I've always been a poor speller. I would ace every other category on a standardized exam like the Iowas, but spelling was my downfall. I was often 2 to 3 years ahead in various categories. 'Spelling' was was always listed as 'average' and that ticked me off. Some thought I was dyslexic because I was that weak a speller. I'll try to spell out a word the way I hear the word. That never works. I better not let LLM or The Fabulous Kelly P. see this as they'll go all Teacher Mode on me and try to improve my spelling!

PS: Some of the vocabulary was insane! Who uses words like that anymore?

Your English Skills:

Grammar: 80%
Punctuation: 80%
Vocabulary: 60%
Spelling: 40%



|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.