Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Gone Racing!

Rally time is 6am. Hopefully be parked at the track by 7am. First beer opened will be 2.5 minutes after turning the engine off. Pre-breakfast is doughnuts. Breakfest is sausage and eggs. Lunch is some ham and cheese sandwiches I've made. I even have some water bottles included in the beer cooler to keep me hydrated. Since the weather forecast is favorable we shouldn't run out of beer this year (which is the important thing after all).

Colorful band pagentry, 33 cars lined up, "Lady and gentlemen, start your engines," ballons, bagpipes, military flyovers, the invocation prayer, Jim Nabors singing Back Home Again In Indiana. I'll be careful out there and see you when I get back.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.